Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Application for closing bank account

 To

The Branch Manager

XYZ Bank

ABC Branch

Subject: Application for closing bank account


Respected Sir/Madam,


I am writing this letter to request you to close my savings account number 1234567890 with your bank. I have no pending dues or transactions on this account.


The reason for closing this account is that I have moved to a different city and I have opened a new account with another bank there. Therefore, I do not need this account anymore.


Please process my request at the earliest and send me a confirmation letter along with the balance amount in the form of a cheque or a demand draft to my new address mentioned below.


New Address:

PQR Street

LMN Colony

New City - 123456


Thanking you,


Yours faithfully,

(Name and signature)

(Date)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tripura tourist attractions

Tripura is a land of rich cultural heritage, natural beauty and historical monuments. Whether you are looking for a spiritual retreat, an ad...